Every organization needs volunteers. Want to help?
At NQCC we support and encourage the involvement of our supporters in the operations of NQCC and can support you in channeling your expertise and commitment to our precious environment into practical assistance that will help us to achieve better outcomes.
There are diverse ways to contribute to the activities of NQCC, so there is probably something perfect for you.
- Helping out with our community and fundraising events (arty people for graphics, connected people for promotion and marketing, sales types for supporting ticket sales, tech and sound and MC types to help run events on the night, food and beverage support, door person),
- Contributing to particular campaigns (contribute knowledge, ideas, enthuasiam, coordinate an action),
- Advising on submissions to government,
- Writing letters to the newspaper,
- Meeting with civic leaders and politicians,
- Making banners & other communication or outreach materials,
- Writing grant applications,
- Developing our membership and media lists,
- Offering expertise in the areas of community engagement, wellness and organisational efficiency, office admininstration support, garden maintenance, office cleaning, and odd jobs.
Or tell us what you can do and we’ll find a way for you to contribute.